Day of Coordination
If you want someone in your corner to have your back on your wedding day so you can sit back and relax, like you deserve to do, then hire one of our day of coordinators. You will be thankful you did! The day of coordinators job is designed to take all the worry and work off of you and your family! She is there to answer any question, put out any fires, fix an issues so that you never know they happened, point vendors & guest in the right direction, keep your timeline on track and ensure you have the BEST wedding day ever
With our Day of Coordination package you get an experienced professional planner who knows the industry and all the in's & out's it. She's heard and seen it all so she knows how to handle any given situation whether it's a cake falling over, uncomfortable family dynamics, bad whether, or a late vendor.
Day of Coordination Includes:
* Professional Planner for 10 hours day of. (additional hours can be purchased @ $75/hr.
* 1 hr meeting in person or on the phone 30 days in advance to review & discuss all vendor contracts, your vision for your wedding day, any special must have's, uncomfortable family dynamics we should be aware of, make sure every last detail is covered, etc.
* Your Planner will put together a time line for you.
* Your Planner will contact all vendors to review the items they are scheduled to bring
along with delivery and pickup times
* On your wedding day, your coordinator will be onsite to make sure vendors arrive on time and set up items where they need to be set-up. She will put out any personal items you have. (guest book, photos, favors, etc) She will answer any questions vendors or guest have so they do not need to bother you. If you would like a rehearsal she will direct the rehearsal day of. She will make sure everyone gets down the aisle. During the reception she will make sure we stick as close to timeline as possible. Be a host for the guest to ensure they are having a good time. Make sure bride & groom get fed and have everything they need. At the end of the evening she will make ensure the venue is cleared per venue standards and ensure all of your personal items are loaded into your vehicle.
Day of Coordination - $850
Full Service Coordination is available as well. Ask for details!
Heather started her career in the wedding industry in 2008 when she opened her own event floral design company - Flowers To Envy! She had huge success in that until she hung up the clippers in 2013 when her middle child was born. With a growing family the long hours of floral design was a challenge. In 2015, now with 3 amazing kids, she missed the industry so much that she wanted to find a way to balance wedding life and family life. Thus opening Events With A Twist. Although she misses fresh floral a ton, she's thrilled to be working with fabulous brides, amazing vendors, and her friends all over again. And yes, she does do the occasional floral wedding here and there when asked.
Heather's favorite thing about a wedding: When the groom first see's his bride walking down the aisle.....oh and THE CAKE!!!
Meet Your Coordinator
Can you say obsessed with weddings! Heather loves every last detail and has since she was a child! Attending a wedding with Heather is definitely a unique experience as she see's it from a whole other point of view. She's notices and appreciates those details that most people miss.